Among spiritual circles you will hear people talking about their own spiritual awakening and how it was such a beautiful experience.
As aÂ psychicÂ medium and a healer, my own (Caroline) personal spiritual awakening was frightening, traumatic and at the same time beautiful, but hard to understand, being a very logical person initially it was difficult to accept, hence why the various qualifications I completed that helped me combine the Spiritual aspect with both Science and logic. Luckily for me I was surrounded by people who knew what I was experiencing and could explain it in a form I could understand.
It is and was an experience I will never forget, but has changed my life immensely and whilst it was challenging and inspiring it was an enlightening experience.
We are coming into an age where we are all awaking and this blog is written to help others going through this process.
I have since accepted my gifts and abilities and accepted that you can both listen to your heart and head, and using the two is far more powerful than one. It is why at Crystal Heart Psychics we provide you with a professional and caring psychic reading where we can help, most of our team are qualified life coaches and counsellors and with these additional skills we can help you heal both heart and mind.Â
Whilst I had my gift since birth and I am a natural born healer and intuitive, there comes a time in your life where you are awakened to being inline with your soul purpose.
I have since investigated the experience of spiritual awakening and collaborated my own personal experience and gained other information from elsewhere.
This article aims to give you some insights into the experience of spiritual awakening, and reassuring you “donâ€™t be alarmed”, after a time it settles and you truly know who you are and can stayed grounded and can combine both head and heart.
Here are a few of the changes that occur below:
1. Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or three times a night.Â
2. Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation.Â
Or inexplicably *depressed – then very happy! An emotional roller coaster.
3. Altered eating habits, * food intolerances, allergies you never had before. Unusual food cravings.Â
4. Amplification of the senses – Sight: *Blurry vision, seeing shimmering objects, glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. You may also seeÂ geometric shapesÂ or brilliant colours and pictures when eyes are closed.Â
5. Amplification of the senses – Hearing: Your ears are adjusting to new frequencies. *You may hear ringing, roaring or buzzing noises.
6. Amplification of the senses – Smell, touch, and/or taste. Food may taste better, worse or just different. You may notice smells or fragrances that others are not aware of.Â
7. A range of *physical manifestations: Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps.
8. Vivid dreams. Many dreams may be mystical or carry messages for you.
9. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs and toxic people or situations. You want to be creative and free to be who you really are.
10.Creativity bursts: Receiving images, ideas, music, and other creative inspirations at an often overwhelming rate.Â
11. A perception that time is accelerating.
12. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation. Perhaps an interest in the spiritual for the first time in your life.
13. A feeling that you are somehow different, with new skills and gifts emerging, especially healing ones.
14 â€œTeachersâ€ appear seemingly everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey.
15. Seeing things that have spiritual importance for you. Noticing how numbers appear with synchronicity. Seeing the message in everything that happens.
16. Increased integrity: You realise that it is time for you to seek and speak your truth.Â
17. Harmony with seasons and cycles: You are becoming more tuned to the seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles.Â
18. You are drawn to studying and working with crystals.
19. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness: Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. Intensified sensitivity and knowing. Channelling Angelic energies.
20. Communication with Spirit. Contact with Angels, spirit guides, and other divine entities.
21. Living your purpose: You know you are finally doing what you came to earth for.Â
Alot of these changes are due to your energy shifting and your body is going through a healing process of releasing the energy attached to the negative emotions you may have built up over time. It also helps you raise your energetic vibration so you can connect up to your higher self and guides.
My theory on this our energy field has an electrical frequency and in order to connect our energy field gets lifted so we operate at a high frequency. See my earlier blogs on healing and the electrical frequency attached to each colour of the auric field.
As with any unusual physical or emotional symptoms â€“ you should always consult a Doctor.
Author – CarolineÂ
Crystal Heart Psychics
Psychic readings, Psychic coaching, Psychic counselling
Where the heart matters